- Matt Hagan wins 23rd Funny Car event of career
- Mopar-powered Dodge Charger R/T drivers take three of top five FC spots
- Leah Pritchett wins second national event in Top Fuel
- Stock Eliminator and Super Stock claim first Dodge Top Finisher
POMONA, Calif. – Leah Pritchett, a Redlands, Calif. native, earned the second Top Fuel victory of her career at the 57th annual Circle K NHRA Winternationals on Sunday at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, her home track.
Leah Pritchett, Matt Hagan and Jason Line all raced to the No. 1 qualifying positions in the pro classes. Wet weather delayed the start of racing but two rounds of sportsman eliminations were followed by two rounds of pro qualifying for Sunday's final eliminations.
- Matt Hagan claims pole in Mopar Express Lane Dodge Charger R/T,
ties own time and national speed record
- Papa John's Pizza/Mopar Pennzoil driver and Southern California native
Leah Pritchett takes second career pole at hometown track
- Seven Dodge Charger R/T machines qualify for Funny Car eliminations